Experienced Buffalo Divorce Attorney Is on Your Side
Handling family law matters with care
The Law Office of Linda M. DiPasquale is dedicated to helping clients in Buffalo and the Greater Niagara Region resolve family and matrimonial law matters. I am Linda DiPasquale, and I am proud of my reputation as a smart, tough and compassionate family law attorney. I have been practicing law for 25 years, and I work hard to provide effective and compassionate advocacy for my clients both inside and outside the courtroom.
Let me put my track record and standing in the legal community to work for you in matters of:
Experience and compassion can make the difference in a sensitive family law matter
With 25 years of experience practicing family and matrimonial law, I have the confidence and skill to handle your unique situation. When you work with me, you benefit from:
- Strong record of results. I bring positive results for my clients in even the most complex divorce and custody cases.
- Compassionate counsel. I understand your concerns and will respond to your questions quickly and thoroughly.
- Strong legal standing. I am well known in the community, and when necessary, I can connect you with the appropriate legal and financial resources to meet your needs.
- Representation of both mothers and fathers. I am equally passionate about the rights of mothers and fathers.
- Advice and counsel. I go the extra mile to make sure you understand your legal options and help you make the right decisions for your particular circumstances.
- Advocacy. I will stand up for you and help level the playing field.
- Tough, tenacious litigation. I always try to resolve situations without the emotional and financial costs of a trial, but when settlement is impossible, you want a seasoned lawyer who knows how to litigate and is not afraid to go to court when trial is the best option.
Call your Buffalo divorce lawyer and child support attorney
At the Law Office of Linda M. DiPasquale family law matters are handled with care. My office is centrally located in downtown Buffalo, one block from the family and supreme courts. I proudly serve clients in Buffalo and throughout Erie and Niagara counties. For a consultation, call me at 716.882.5532 or contact my office online. For your convenience, appointments may be scheduled during early morning, evening or weekend hours.